Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Updates: En Masse!

Thursday, January 27th: attempted to upload podcast to the internet, which resulted in a HUGE falling out between my computer and I.  We refused to speak to one another for a long while, and I sent it to sleep on the couch for the night.

Thursday, February 3rd: reconciled with computer long enough to research historical events for the story.  These events included Confederation, the Big Bang, the colonization of Canada, 1972 Canada-Russia Hockey Series, and Vimy Ridge.  Other events hat may be noted include Canada's Space Program, the Cuban Missile Crisis, Lester Pearson's Nobel win, the wikileaks, and ancient history including Plato and Socrates.  Computer decided to freeze during one of these searches, resulting in yet another argument.  This time I was sleeping on the couch.  The computer took my bed.

Thursday, February 10th: Mel and I met to discuss our respective projects once again, clarifying our ideas.  Began typing chapter one.  Computer and I back on speaking terms, but things remain tenuous.

Thursday, February 17th:  I intend to finish and post at least chapter one of the story.  Have decided to use a third-person narrator instead.  Must decide on a historically insignificant name for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment