Thursday, February 24, 2011

Apologies

My ISU is incomplete.  It will be incomplete for the next ten hours.  I apologize for the inconvenience and accept that this may result in a lower mark.  However, I don't want to be dishonest about how long I've spent on the project, and I love the story so much that I want to see it finished.  By the end of the weekend, it will be complete, as will my one page reflection on the subject.  My one page reflection will likely read, "Thank you so, so much Dr. Epp for letting me write Doctor Who fanfiction as a part of a history class.  Thank you for letting me explore history in my own way, for letting me explore teaching in my own way."  Somehow I'll manage to extrapolate that into a one page reflection.  For now, the sentence and the three chapters of the ISU will have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment