Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Title and a Format for my ISP!

I have, after some deliberation, decided on a title for my Independent Study story.  Charles Angoff writes, "History is a symphony of echoes heard and unheard.  It is a poem with events as verses."  I love the thought of history as some kind of sound that weaves its way through the ears of the present.  I imagine an orchestra of events playing themselves in a harmony neither perfect nor imperfect but always sublime.  My story shall therefore be titled A Great Symphony of Echoes, and barring the development of a better title, that will be the name on the project when it's submitted for grading.

Rather than post on a fiction or journal site, I've opted to keep all my projects for the class related and accessible through this username.  A Great Symphony of Echoes will therefore be another blog, and every post will be another chapter.  I will continue to update 'A Place in Time' with all my labs and responses, as well as reports of how my Independent Study project is progressing.  A Great Symphony of Echoes will strictly be my independent study project, and it will be submitted alongside this blog for grading at the end of the year.

I'm really looking forward to this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment